Continuing Education Course Bundles
Save 15% when you purchase any of our course bundles.
aecKnowledge offers individuals bundles of our most popular Continuing Education courses, making it easy for you to expand your expertise in specific areas while saving 15% on your purchase. Our course bundles make it even easier for busy professionals to acquire new skills and gain distilled, practical knowledge from some of our nation’s top thought leaders.
All content is peer-reviewed by our Editorial Board of experts, who work hard to ensure that the knowledge delivered is current, concise and immediately applicable to day-to-day practice. As with our full curricula of courses, our course bundles span key knowledge areas on topics not readily found elsewhere in the on-line space. And all content is 100% free of commercial content.
- Accessibility 2020/2021 (AIA California)
- Accessibility 2018/2019 (AIA California)
- Accessibility 2016/2017 (AIA California)
- AIA Los Angeles & AIA|LA COTE 2020 Two Degrees Symposium
- 2019 AIA Seattle Housing Forum - Density Done Right
- 2018 AIA Seattle Housing Forum - Housing Innovations
- 2019 MDC (AIA California)
- 2017 MDC (AIA California)
- 2017 MDC Emerging Talent (AIA California)
- 2015 MDC (AIA California)
- 2013 MDC (AIA California)
- 2011 MDC (AIA California)
- Metropolis Think Tank: The Human Factor
- Active Design (AIA New York)
- Growing a Small Firm (AIA San Francisco)
- Specifications & CA Phase Best Practices
- Risk Management
- Financial Management for Design Professionals
- Practice Mgmt. (for small and mid-size firms)
- Project Delivery Methods (AIA California)
- Leadership Effectiveness (AIA Dallas)
- Sustainable Design (USGBC-NCC)
- Sustainability Practices (AIA New York, AIACC)
Explore our course bundles now and save 15%!