Continuing Education Course Bundles
Save 15% when you purchase any of our course bundles.
aecKnowledge offers individuals bundles of our most popular Continuing Education courses, making it easy for you to expand your expertise in specific areas while saving 15% on your purchase. Our course bundles make it even easier for busy professionals to acquire new skills and gain distilled, practical knowledge from some of our nation’s top thought leaders.
All content is peer-reviewed by our Editorial Board of experts, who work hard to ensure that the knowledge delivered is current, concise and immediately applicable to day-to-day practice. As with our full curricula of courses, our course bundles span key knowledge areas on topics not readily found elsewhere in the on-line space. And all content is 100% free of commercial content.
- Financial Management for Design Professionals
- Accessibility 2016/2017 (AIACC)
- Accessibility 2014/2015 (AIACC)
- Accessibility 2012/2013 (AIACC)
- 2015 Monterey Design Conference (AIACC)
- 2013 Monterey Design Conference (AIACC)
- 2011 Monterey Design Conference (AIACC)
- Metropolis Think Tank: The Human Factor
- Active Design (AIA New York)
- Growing a Small Firm (AIA San Francisco)
- Leadership Effectiveness (AIA Dallas)
- Risk Management
- Practice Mgmt. (for small and mid-size firms)
- Project Delivery Methods (AIACC)
- Specifications & CA Phase Best Practices
- Sustainability Practices (AIA New York, AIACC)
- Sustainable Design (USGBC-NCC)
Explore our course bundles now and save 15%!