2013 Monterey Design Conference (AIACC)
SAVE 20% by purchasing the complete series of 7 courses. ($168 AIA members, $224 non-members)
"MDC is a collection of the most brilliant thinkers in the world of architecture. Watching these courses will recharge your creative energies and spur important design dialogues." -- Larry Scarpa, FAIA, Chair of the AIACC's Monterey Design Conference
7 Brilliant Speakers, 1,326 awesome images, 1 dog house, a feline movie star & valuable HSW credits!
Filmed live at the 2013 Monterey Design Conference, these 7 keynote presentations are visually-stunning and thought-provoking. From Marlon Blackwell's vernacular-based designs to Thomas Phifer’s mastery of structural lightness and architectural transparency, Odile Decq's sensual designs, Jennifer Yoos' research-based sustainable solutions, Anne Fougeron's simple uses of natural lighting, Marcio Kogan's Brazilian modernist projects, and Kengo Kuma's harmonizing use of local materials, these inspirational and often witty presentations from the most prestigious architectural design conference in the nation are now available online.
7.25 AIA/LU's includes 5.25 HSW units.
These courses are presented in high definition video and are available on computers and most smart phones, tablets and mobile devices.
- MDC - Marlon Blackwell, FAIA: Transmutations
- MDC - Thomas Phifer, FAIA: Outside In - Architecture, Landscape
- MDC - Odile Decq: Horizons
- MDC - Anne Fougeron, FAIA: A Decade
- MDC - Kengo Kuma, Hon. FAIA: Age of Locations
- MDC - Marcio Kogan, Hon. FAIA: What Makes Your Heart Beat?
- MDC - Jennifer Yoos, FAIA: Material / Immaterial