Metropolis Think Tank: The Human Factor
9.0 AIA/HSW units.
SAVE $65 by purchasing the complete series of 6 courses. ($145, discounted from $210)
Join Metropolis Director of Innovation, Susan S. Szenasy, known for her provocative yet supportive moderating style, as she challenges thought leaders and experts in design--Architects, Industrial and Interior Designers, Engineers, Developers, Manufacturers and end-users--to examine design trends within Education, Workplace, Wellness, Hospitality, and Urban Design/Mixed-Use.
Featuring thought leaders from leading Architecture and Engineering firms:
And from strategists and end-users from:
• American Medical Association
• Bryant University
• Cambridge Consultants
• Dartmouth College
• Harvard University
• Kaiser Permanente
• Mass College of Art and Design
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• Tufts University
For information on Group Rates for 5 or more people, email michael@aecKnowledge.com or call 415.383.7011.
- Metropolis Think Tank: Sasaki – Campus + Workplace
- Metropolis Think Tank: CBT – Mixed-Use Development
- Metropolis Think Tank: EYP – Maker Culture on the Campus
- Metropolis Think Tank: Gensler – Lifelong Learning
- Metropolis Think Tank: HDR & AMA – Healthcare
- Metropolis Think Tank: HDR & Kaiser Permanente – Wellness vs Healthcare